Dates for your diary
Coming up in June...
Coming up in June…
This month we are focusing on 'How to find and share your story with the media to get featured on radio TV and in press'.
4th June Rachael Taplin Live with Elliot Kay ‘Are you an entrepreneur with a story to tell’? (Available to everyone)
One of the best ways to win new clients and pitch to both clients and journalists is through the stories we tell.
Knowing which story is appropriate for what scenario is the million-pound SECRET and Elliot will share this with you. Just us for our live and also register for our free upcoming training event on the 16th June (see below).
About Elliot Kay
As Co-Founder of Speaker Express, Elliot knows what it takes to build great stage presence and how to use speaking as a transformative business growth tool. Using his passion for speaking to help build 3 successful businesses himself, Elliot has spent more than 6000 hours on stage, speaking to audiences across the world. With a passion for stretching speakers to their full potential, Elliot’s charismatic approach helps to enable aspiring speakers and business owners to quickly get the results they are looking for in an authentic and empowering way. Elliot is the author of 4 books including the best-selling Power to Succeed
Thursday 4th June 10am PR Hour LIVE (Members only)
This session is with Rachael Taplin who will be offering PR support and training dedicated to you. This will be an open session to ask any questions you have relating to PR and media support. We will also focus on what story you have to share and how to get it out to the media.
During this LIVE event you can:
- Ask your PR and media questions
- Share your story ideas and expertise
- Ask us to review press release or story ideas
You can register here
10am Thursday 11th June 2020 Meet The Journalist (Members only)
How to secure national print coverage and find your story with Linda Whitney
DURING THIS EVENT YOU WILL:
- Have chance to ask your questions direct on how to go about securing print coverage
- Have chance to pitch your story & expertise direct
- Have the opportunity to be invited to work with Linda in the future and get into her little black bookAs your questions and pitch your story. Register your details here
PR Hour LIVE Training 10am Tuesday 16th June 2020 (Open to everyone)
Are you an entrepreneur with a story to tell?
Elliot Kay, the co-founder of Speaker Express, will take you through proven structures and strategies that helped their clients win more business, make more money and grow even during uncertain times.
The truth is if you are not pitching and selling you could lose your business.
One of the best ways to win new clients and pitch is through the stories we tell.
Knowing which story is appropriate for what scenario is the million-pound SECRET and we are going to share it with you!
In this LIVE Zoom training, we will cover:
- How to be more confident and deal with nerves when presenting and selling
- The 5 stories every entrepreneur needs to tell to promote a product/service and their brand
- The different story structures that enroll your ideal clients time and time again which lead to a sale
- How to be more engaging online
- How to appeal to different buyers online
You can register for this event here
Friday 24th June 10am: Find out how to connect to journalists and secure media coverage across TV, radio and print
This event is perfect for you if you are new to Media Matchmaker & PR and you are looking to fast track your connections to journalists.
During this live training you will find out:
- How you can connect to journalists across the sectors you want to reach e.g. business, health, lifestyle, retail etc
- How you can connect to journalists across all media outlets such as radio, TV, print, trade, influencers etc
- How to send out unlimited emails and press releases to reach journalists who are looking for articles, stories and expert comments
- How to get access to journalist’s social media contact details so that You become known as the go to person and expert in your field
- How PR agencies connect to journalists easily and see how you can have unlimited access to the same information
Join Media Matchmaker Club
You can access all our upcoming events and all on demand PR and media training via Media Matchmaker Club
If you do not have a media pass to access our events you can register your VIP media pass here. Flexible membership is just £29 a month + VAT You are free to cancel at any stage.
Check out all our previous on demand Media Training and Journalist Interviews here.
Coming up in July…
July we will be focusing on forward planning, understanding how the media forward plan their stories and how you can look to do the same too.