PR Hour LIVE Training 10am Thursday 17th September 2020
How to fit your story into a single sentence!
This session will be dedicated to help you get your story across in just a sentence. Journalists want to cut to the chase and they can spot a story in a sentence. So join us for this training session so we can help you find your simple story.
We will be joined with PR expert Amanda Danells-Bewley
In this LIVE Zoom training, we will cover:
- What’s your PR angle and how we can get this across in a simple sentence
- How to approach journalists to secure media coverage
- How to put your plan into action
- How to position yourself as the expert
10am Thursday 24th September 2020 Meet The Journalist
How to secure national magazine print coverage and find your story with Rob Kemp
DURING THIS EVENT YOU WILL:
- Have chance to ask your questions direct on how to go about securing print coverage
- Have chance to pitch your story & expertise direct
- Have the opportunity to be invited to work with Rob in the future and get into his little black book
- As your questions and pitch your story.
Rob specialises in male health and fitness, fatherhood & sports writing for Telegraph online, also range of magazines including Men’s Fitness, Men’s Health, HealthyForMen, Cycling Plus, Trail Runner, Men’s Running, Popular Mechanics (USA)
Rob studied at London College of Printing and started worked for a football reporting agency in 1990 as a weekend reported. He also worked as a writer/editor for part-work producer Eaglemoss from 1992-1998. Rob was Senior Writer for Men’s Health from 1999-2006 playing a key role in the title’s rise to becoming the biggest selling men’s magazine. He has been freelance since 2006 with his work published in a variety of publications and syndicated worldwide. Rob also started writing about parenting after the birth of his son in 2003 and gone on to write four parenting books including a best-seller for Expectant Dads.